1. Preventive CareFamily dentists provide preventive care services like teeth cleaning, fluoride application, and X-rays to their patients. These services help maintain good oral health in children and adults in the family.
2. Treats Tooth DecayApart from preventive care, family dentists also treat tooth decay in children and adults by providing options like dental fillings or extractions if necessary. They also provide instructions on how to maintain good oral hygiene after treating tooth decay.
3. Treats Oral AilmentsFamily dentists can treat common oral conditions like cavities or toothaches. They also provide emergency care services in case of severe injuries that involve the mouth or teeth.
4. Treats Sleep ApneaFamily dentists can provide oral appliance therapy to treat sleep apnea in children and adults who suffer from this condition. Oral appliances are required to keep the airway open while sleeping and control the severity of sleep apnea symptoms in patients.
5. Treats TMJ SyndromeTMJ syndrome is caused by an abnormal bite, which leads to jaw pain in children and adults. The condition can be treated by a family dentist using a bite splint that realigns the jaw and brings it back into its correct position to relieve TMJ symptoms in patients.
To know more, call us at (317) 552-2101 and schedule an appointment to visit our dental practice in Indianapolis, IN.
7968 Pendleton Pike, Indianapolis, IN 46226
Monday : By appointments only.
Tuesday : 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesday : By appointments only.
Thursday : By appointments only.
Friday : 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
Phone: (317) 552-2101